Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GF6600GT AGP ... is non functioning possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GF6600GT AGP ... is non functioning possible?

Hi all,
    I was playing BF2 for long time on notebook with ati radeon x700 card... then a installed the game on PC and when i try to run any map it crashes to the desktop, I looked into the readme and in the column labeled supported cards was GF6600GT PCIe... is it possible that its problem with the graphic card?

I have GF6600GT AGP...

Re: GF6600GT AGP ... is non functioning possible?

I've got a 6600GT AGP and it runs fine, so it's not a PCIe / AGP issue.

If you want some more help you should post some more info about your setup and the circumstances in which it crashes (can you play a little or does it crash directly, can you play other 3D games, can you play single player, etc).

Comment

I'm playing Pro Evo 5 and it runs ok, also Prince of Persia:WW and Splinter Cell: Chaos theory are allright, i had only problem with nhl 2006 (it just crashes to the desktop when there is that show up at the start of the match), i just try to run game i click on the label "start server" and then it shows "starting server" and then CRASH

Comment

update your drivers

Comment

I have drivers that are functioning in most of my games... if i will update to newest every other games will crash...

Comment

Working...
          X