IQ test to play BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IQ test to play BF2

This is a true story, I own a small PC shop.

Sold a PC and the bloke rings me up saying it wasn't working. I told him to bring it in. In it came, guy was quite shirty, and I set it up in front of him.

It fired up and he looked at me stuipid and asked what I did just then, 'you pressed something on the front.'

'Yeah I errr turned it on' I replied

'Well there were no instructions' and left in a huff.

Comment

Well im sure 85% of the total bf2 forum community are women,cause all u seem to do is bitch and whine...

Comment

Americas Army has a reasonably decent set of tutorials/training and until you play them and complete them in a satisfatory manner you cannot play the relevent maps online. People cannot be medics until they've passed a medic teaching course (lol) and people cannot play spec ops maps until they've completed spec ops training which is effin hard if you ask me. Snipers have to pass sniper training etc.

It's good because it means that the person who's playing the class at least understands his role, the benefits of his class and the limitations etc. I have no problem with people lacking skill in games because they're new or just have never been able to get good, everyone is a n00b at some stage.

But its the morons who dont even take the time to read the manual, the tutorials or use their common sense, who waste and abuse classes while dragging down the team - these people REALLY get on my nerves.

Every game should have this, Americas Army did it spot on if you ask me even down to the online training where youre running around with blanks shooting at other people who are also training (basically online training) It's a great way to introduce new players to the game.

Comment

Working...
        X