Did EA goof?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did EA goof?

do u think EA wasnt paying attention when alot of people were able to download EF early b/c from what i read EA quickly fixed the link to download it. do u think there will be reprecusions for downloading it early.

Re: Did EA goof?

I don't know officially, but I can't see there being serious repurcussions. We have paid EA for it after all.

Comment

Yea, I bought it fair and square. Played it, and I like it. Really do not know why EA didn't release it already. I have no MAJOR bugs that keeps me from playing. So I would like to give a BIG middle finger to EA. That's for delaying something that didn't need to be.

Comment

Originally posted by SoupyBlister
        Yea, I bought it fair and square. Played it, and I like it. Really do not know why EA didn't release it already. I have no MAJOR bugs that keeps me from playing. So I would like to give a BIG middle finger to EA. That's for delaying something that didn't need to be.
        I'm not allowed to give any specifics, but have you played any of the maps yet before making this comment?

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by SoupyBlister
          isnt kinda wierd how the 1.2 patch should have been delayed. and not euroforces. so basically they delayed the wrong one.

Comment

Originally posted by munky99999
            isnt kinda wierd how the 1.2 patch should have been delayed. and not euroforces. so basically they delayed the wrong one.
            Actually Euro-Forces relies on the 1.2 patch as part of the code.

Comment

seriously! whats going on? theres a crap load of servers down in bf2!
              Are they getting ready for euro force? And whats this about people getting euro force for one day only? cuz its not there anymore! My question is when in the hell is patch 1.21 coming out and since euro force has been delayed, is armoured fury delayed too? Somebody please hit me back
              p.s does anyone know if the guns in euro force r gunna be unlockable for all other armies like s.f was?

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
                I'm not allowed to give any specifics, but have you played any of the maps yet before making this comment?

~Salad
                I havent, but my friend has, what will the outcome be for both of us, comeing from a BF2RS Admin?

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork

The one thing I've noticed a lot is that the stone walls on Tabara Quarry tend to look 'glassy' for lack of a better description.Fine from afar, but when you get up close on them, they have a noticeable watery/glassy look.Especially at the abandoned farm house flag.

I haven't noticed anything glaring about Great Wall, (Other than the tracked AA vehicle on a map with no air assets) nor have I noticed anything out of the ordinary on Operation Smoke screen, besides the Linebacker missiles targeting the oil derricks and missiles going from derrick to burning oil tank at sharp angles.

One thing I've seen crop up is joining a server, map will load and content will verify, then you'll get dumped back to the browser with the 'Unmodified Content' message.This is not a constant however, I've played through a three map Wake cycle on an East Coast EA server and got that message when the map changed to Sharqi.

Comment

They haven't stopped the download of EF as such, they just removed the purchase method that xXMMMSXx found. If you can get someone to buy you a download code, and you enter it against your account online it'll work just fine. I downloaded and installed today and was able to play in a ranked server with no problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X