Ignored Server's List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignored Server's List

I'd sure like to see this added. Put it right under "Add to favorites" and call it "Add to ignore list".

This stems from seeing the most organized group of non-cap base rapers ever on Karkand.

One guy from their squad got to the US main camp. He parked himself on top of the gas station roof and spawned a squad. The squad of Specs split up and took out all the command assets, then stole any vehicles (APC, Tank). The team dropped from the squad and new members joined and spawned as support and snipers. They devistated anyone who spawned there.

Now, I have no problem at all with these tactics. These guys were well organized and worked together as an excellent team. And... camping uncap bases was allowed on this server.

The problem I have is that I don't particularly care for this type of play. My own personal preference is that uncap bases are Spec only for destroying assetts. So I seek out servers where that rule is enforced.

I'm not complaining about their tactics, and don't want to debate the issue of non-cap bases being attacked. I'd just like to see an option so that I can put servers who have rules that I don't agree with onto an ignore list so that I don't accidentally log onto them in the future. It's just a waste of my time to join a game and then later realize that the server is one of those that I didn't care for.

Re: Ignored Server's List

This WOULD be very nice. I would use this to filter out non-US servers to guarantee the best possible ping.

Comment

I gave this a little more thought. Wouldn't it be cool to see the servers list colored based on your FAVORITES and IGNORES?

Favorite servers would be colored GREEN. When you click MULTIPLAYER you can sort by ping and select the first GREEN server.

IGNORED servers could show up in ORANGE (since they already use red).

Servers which are neither favorites or ignored would just be the regular color.

Comment

If they're on an IGNORE list, why would they be listed? It would make more sense to remove them from the ignore list first then have them listed.

Comment

Ignored Server List is just a kinder way of saying something like SCUMBAG server.

Maybe something more PC like Less Desireable Server Listing.

Comment

^lol

Maybe just "Hide"? Call it the Hidden Server List...

Comment

Working...
            X