Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day the other week i went to play on Bf2, connected to a server came to the Weapons Screen and tried to move my mouse icon the mouse wasnt working, eitha did any of my keyboard buttons, but the game and the music was going on in the background still, so i had to press Ctrl Alt Del, and exit out of bf2.

I then reinstalled the hole game, and installed the 1.2 patch 357mb (Same thing happened, when i joined a server nothing was responding.

I then reinstalled the game today again, and downloaded the 1.2patch 357mb from a different website, and the same thing happens as time before!

What can i do because Bf2 was working fine untill the other week!

My mouse works on every other game, and even works on bf2 menu but when i conect to a server my mouse and keyboard dont respond!

Any suggestions will be greatful!

thanks

Re: Look Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bf2 seems to just be giving eertyone problems after problems! its a gd game if it works! EA are pretty ****

Comment

What are your system specs?

Comment

Go to Options->Controls, then hit the 'Reset to Defaults' button, then hit 'Apply'.

done.

Comment

AMD Athlon 3200
          Radeon 9800 128mb
          1.5 DDR RAM
          120 HD

Comment

I had something like this happen once when I manually edited my controls profile. I accidently deleted a section I shouldn't have and consequently lost mouse function in game, although it worked fine in the menus. To restore, I just put controls for my profile back to default and redid them. Maybe your profiles got deleted/corrupted. Worth a look.

Comment

i.e.

Go to Options->Controls, then hit the 'Reset to Defaults' button, then hit 'Apply'.

done.

Comment

Pay attention to Talus - he knows what's going on man!

Comment

I'm guessing it was so urgent that his problem is fixed and he's back to playing BF2

Comment

Working...
                  X