Don't buy euro force now :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't buy euro force now :/

apprently after the release of the new patch there gonna change the euro force version small things but the version that is in germany will not work as final, u might have to buy/download again.

Re: Don't buy euro force now :/

I doubt EA are that stupid, to release EF & then re-release it again as a completely different version. They will do a patch.

Comment

It will be fine, EF wouldn't be on sale now in germany if such a thing was going to happen.

Comment

I wouldn't be so sure of that...

Comment

true! with EA, everything is possible! LOL

Comment

I have the mini-mod which allow you to try the weapons and I like that damn thing, so I can wait

P.S. God thx the guys who maded this mod, it owns

Comment

Isn't the whole point of ea downloader that you can download it over and over. So if they have made changes then you will just have to uninstall and redownload.

Comment

Go and spread your drivel somewhere else mate.

The people who've got it, Got it from the OFFICIAL EA site, Through the OFFICIAL EA downloader after EA took our money.

If they did in fact change it (which I can't see) then they would be required to sort us out. We've paid.

Unless you have facts which you obviously don't have. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by xXMMMSXx
                  Go and spread your drivel somewhere else mate.

The people who've got it, Got it from the OFFICIAL EA site, Through the OFFICIAL EA downloader after EA took our money.

If they did in fact change it (which I can't see) then they would be required to sort us out. We've paid.

Unless you have facts which you obviously don't have. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
                  ^^Yep^^

Comment

i've seen it on bit torrent already...

dunno if it works or not... u probably need some sort of authetication

Comment

Originally posted by gungho
                      I doubt EA are that stupid, to release EF & then re-release it again as a completely different version. They will do a patch.

wouldn't bet my head on that mate, remember the first patch ? here guys, the patch who will solve anything , two days later, please don't install the patch and those who did, reinstall your game .

EF isn't released official yet, so EA can't teke any blame for the ones downloading it now

Comment

#1 rule when planning to buy an EA game (this is what I do)- Wait 2 weeks until after the release to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate33
                          #1 rule when planning to buy an EA game (this is what I do)- Wait 2 weeks until after the release to get it.
                          Great first post.

Care to elaborate?

Comment

I am ready to :ar15: whoever in whatever patch in whatever expansion...be prepared to be owned..........Ace out

Comment

Originally posted by Legion11
                              Where did you see the torrent?
                              Give a link to the torrent pls....
                              Be careful, talk of torrents and warez will likely get you banned from these forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X