Any ideas for my next unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas for my next unlock?

I just unlocked the 2nd tier medic gun, its ok, but hard to kill people at long range.

I will be getting promoted again soon, but i'm not sure what to unlock next. I have picked up the dao b4, its ok, but useless at range. I heard the 2nd tier sniper was alright and the assualt is average, but i'm not sure about the others.

What is the 2nd tier special forces gun like? Is that a good option to unlock next? I also heard that support is good.

I play all class (except for engineer), so any advice about which gun to choose would make much appreciated.

Re: Any ideas for my next unlock?

in my oppinion:

G36C is much better than the SCAR-L.

L96A1 is just a rehash of the USMC M24 (sounds kool as hell tho ).
    M95 is good if you like to camp enemy airfields, which is about the only time I use it.

The G36E is by far the best medic gun. The L85A1 has an impressive single shot accuracy and is decent if your like 5 ft from the guy.

PKM was good and is even better now. The MG36 is good, but I think the PKM is better.

G3 is pretty beefy now, but I still prefer the FN2000.

Comment

the L9A1 change my look on the sniper kit, it has made me a sniper whore!

I like the stock weapons of the assualt cause g3 dosent have gl and the f2000 seems to lag while in scope.

Yes, the g36E is most likely the best medic gun

I love my pkm, havent used the mg36 tho

The dao-12 is just lame, the p90 is better than the stock weapons but its also lame =)

Comment

If you like medic then unlock the next one, the G36 it is superb. 3 round burst is very accurate and single shot is terrific from distance too.

Comment

Tox pretty much nailed it on all cept I like the g3 if you like to get shots from range and know how to control it. Otherwise I would opt for the g36c. Don't get a PKM, it sucks(shhhhhhhhhhh)hehehhehehehe.

Comment

What ever you do Don't get the pkm it fires paint balls.
            :evil:
            (naughty)

Comment

Originally posted by -ChiCken
              the p90 is better than the stock weapons but its also lame =)
              oddly enough, the P90 actually isn't better than stock weapons :\

Comment

When I first picked up the MG36, I was shocked - it shoots in a straight line!

The PKM is much better now, prior to patch 1.2 it was difficult getting any kills with it beyond 20ft, now if you fire in quick single shots you can kill people FAR away really fast

Comment

Probably because all the support weapons can actually hit targets now. Before when you used them you had a better of chance of shooting the guy standing behind you then in front of you.

If you get used to the PKM, it'll be hard to switch back to the other weapons. Reason why I say that is that PKM just slaughters people and it's hard getting used to actually having to work for a kill with the other weapons.

Comment

Unlock bigger penis!

Comment

Working...
                    X