Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse is open!(New get-paid-to-play server)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse is open!(New get-paid-to-play server)

The folks at Krackhouse.net have opened a new server for you groundpounders!

Those who have played with us on our top ranked Wake server know this about Krackhouse servers:
    • Admined constantly to purge the smacktards
    • Challenging, skilled players and intense gameplay are a signature of the Krackhouse servers
    • Super fast Chicago servers, with some of the best pings in the game for East Coast and Midwest folks

Added to that, this Krackhouse server is signed up as a "Get Paid to Play BF2" server!
    What is GetPaid2playBF2?
    Signup now!

Server Stats:
    • 24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse
    • IP Address: 69.28.221.210 Standard port
    • 40 slots, 0 reserved
    • All ground maps w/a few choppers
    • Standard ground maps, plus some 16-size of others
    • Many watchful admins keep the battlefield smacktard free
    • No lame rules to inhibit gameplay. Play it the way it was meant to be played!

See ya in the trenches!

Re: 24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse is open!(New get-paid-to-play server)

awesomeness

Comment

what exactly is a groundpounder?

Comment

A term for ground based combat-folks.

Comment

ohh, ok.

yay, im a groundpounder

Comment

I need to filter out this groundpound game. The Air war is what makes this game what it is. Once they fix it ofcoarse.

Comment

What's the map list?

Comment

Here's the maplist link:

Comment

i'll take a look. hopefully the ping is ok for a west coaster too

Comment

just checked it out...ya, laggy from the west coast. sorry.

Comment

How about the west coast of Europe? Too far?

Comment

Originally posted by Roo00
                        How about the west coast of Europe? Too far?
                        No way. I'm from the UK and i don't even go on Italian servers. (To far away, if only there was some sort of way to get rid of latency. Guessing it's impossible as when signals are sent it's going at the speed of light, right?)

Comment

Originally posted by Stizzle
                          No way. I'm from the UK and i don't even go on Italian servers. (To far away, if only there was some sort of way to get rid of latency. Guessing it's impossible as when signals are sent it's going at the speed of light, right?)
                          only if its an optical connection, most cable latency is not even close to the speed of sound i don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by oaKenfoLd
                            Good list. How well do 16 player maps play with 40 people on them?

Comment

Is the Wake server also a GetPaidtoPlay server?

Comment

Working...
                              X