Just got me expert Explosives badge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got me expert Explosives badge.

I'm Karkand playing as usual for USMC then i die & get switch to MECs so i play as sniper & just keep spamming claymores at the mecs first base, after about 10 claymore kills & 200 tickets left i thought i could be in for a chance at 37, so i keep spamming & kills are coming in fast & i finally finish off with a c4 kill lol.

So if you need to get you're badge then i suggest play on a 64 full map & just leave claymores at the front. I also got best combat in the round, i think this is much easier then the c4 way before the patch.

Re: Just got me expert Explosives badge.

allow me to be the first to call this lame. although ive done it

Comment

I agree, it is pretty lame, but I don't think I'll ever get past basic EOD unless I decide to get my dignity a little dirty.

Comment

i find it sad that we have to resport to crazy tactics like this to get some of those awards. Really sucks

Comment

Congrats on the badge. I don't understand how you can get so many kills with claymores. I play sniper pretty regularly since the patch and I put down my to claymores everytime I respond but I probaly only get about 10 or 12 kills each round. Did you die alot that round?

Comment

I died about 10 times can't say exactly, it was at the Mecs first base on Karkand, it was a packed 64 map & as usual the USMC try to take it, i kept on getting ammo & laid claymores just outside the fence opening, then the kills rolled in. When i did die i had a medic there to revive me.

Really tho guys, how does EA expect you to get 37 with the patch?

Comment

Better get on it now that you can spam more than 2 claymores, cuz after the patch, fuggettabouit.

Comment

WOW good job man..I agree its lame tatic but no more than C4 chucking which is how I got mine back in the days of 1.12. Eiher way you did well so congrats..

Comment

Thanks, yer i was terrible at c4 chucking. Yer i think you can lay 6 claymores now lol. I'm still trying for 25 heals...

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzare inc.
                    I died about 10 times can't say exactly, it was at the Mecs first base on Karkand, it was a packed 64 map & as usual the USMC try to take it, i kept on getting ammo & laid claymores just outside the fence opening, then the kills rolled in. When i did die i had a medic there to revive me.

Really tho guys, how does EA expect you to get 37 with the patch?
                    Dice are tards, they dont think about anything. The badge requirements are done thats the end of it, no matter how hard their awful patches make them they dont care.

I have been trying this again since the new patch came in on karkand and warlord and i still cant get it, closest i have come is 33 kills, i think i just dont have the luck to get it ever :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Capt_Havok
                      I agree, it is pretty lame, but I don't think I'll ever get past basic EOD unless I decide to get my dignity a little dirty.
                      Exactly. The awards are setup so that you have to spam.

Comment

wow, congrats.
                        you are now a claymore-spamming dip$#!^ like all the other snipers on karkand. not to mention posting about it here and advocating it, that takes you to a whole new level -- most claymore spammers would be too ashamed to do that.

Comment

I know.... lol. I am the person who always dies from those claymores.

Comment

Originally posted by ExtraSolar
                            Exactly. The awards are setup so that you have to spam.
                            many people have gotten the badges through proper gameplay.
                            you dont NEED the expert explosives badge - its there as a high level badge that you can possibly get in the course of hundreds of hours of gameplay.

you can perfectly legitimately get it by planting C4 and AT mines at the right spots on urban maps.

claymore-spamming is abuse. snipers these days dont even take out their sniper rifles - they run around the map and when they come upon you they drop a claymore and run away. their primary goal is to suicide-run into your spawn area and drop 2 claymores - it guarantees them at least 2 kills, and they spawn 10 seconds later with 2 more claymores.

claymore spammers are the scum of the internet. bragging about it in a community forum and encouraging others to do it is even worse. i look forward to you all sucking again in 1.21, although you can take comfort in the fact that youll have a shiny little badge to remind you how you blatantly abused a short-term game imbalance.

Comment

we should try that too before 1.21 comes out. Let's spam CM

Comment

Working...
                              X