Is Special Forces worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Special Forces worth it?

Hey, i was thinking about getting bf2, and I would like to get people's opion on it and wether or not i should get it, or should i wait for Euro Force?

Re: Is Special Forces worth it?

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by fighterpilotx
      Anyone?
      I really love SF, in particular the Ghost Town and Warlord maps (I'm a city map whore). The grappling hook are cool too, not that I use them a lot. Also enjoy the different weapons.

The downside is slower performance than vanilla and longer load times. It doesn't make a difference on my machine, but I hear people saying it often. Another issue is there aren't all that many ranked servers for it. At any given time it seems like there are about 100 servers in my list, as opposed to the 1000 in vanilla. So there are fewer places to get a game.

I'll also buy Euro Force and Armored Fury when they come out. If you've got the 30+ bucks to spend it's worth it (IMHO).

Comment

Personally, I don't think SF was worth it. I play vanilla BF2 99% of the time these days.

Comment

i agree...i dont think it was worth to get SF for $29, should've been $19. The new maps are cool tho, but for the money jus not enough new stuff to be spending on.

Comment

SF is excellent, I have not stopped playing it since it can out. Now I have spent more time play SF than BF2, but I am sure this will change when EF comes out.

Comment

Working...
            X