This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GODJOEY where are you?

For those of you unfortunate to ever run into GODJOEY (who posts here somewhat frequently) on a server, here is an interesting picture:

Some stats to note:
    Vehicle - Armor
    Time - 305:18:30
    Kills - 43,086
    Deaths - 1,546
    Ratio - 27.87
    Road Kills - 1,443

Re: GODJOEY where are you?

Glad he's been reported to PB. Good riddance. Can he just make a new account or do they ban by CDKEY?

Comment

I dunno, with this new patch and all the problems it's caused... and besides, punkbuster kicks and bans people for no reason at all.

Originally posted by unununium
      Glad he's been reported to PB. Good riddance. Can he just make a new account or do they ban by CDKEY?
      CD-Key. No point to any other type of ban.

Comment

PB preforms Hardware bans on people busted for cheating. This means that even purchasing a new CD key won't let you back into the game. You have to replace major parts of your computer.

Worse, it counts for ALL PB enabled games, not just BF2.

Cheating is like shoplifting... you'll be busted eventually and it's just not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
          They ban the cd key, meaning that copy of bf2 no longer will be able to play the game on any PB servers. Sometimes they even hardware ban, making it so you have to get an entire new harddrive to play again.

All i can say is...HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
            PB preforms Hardware bans on people busted for cheating. This means that even purchasing a new CD key won't let you back into the game. You have to replace major parts of your computer.

Worse, it counts for ALL PB enabled games, not just BF2.

Cheating is like shoplifting... you'll be busted eventually and it's just not worth it.
            Yeah but they've reverse engineered thier way past that now n all

Comment

got what he deserved!

Comment

hmm, having a wallhack making shoting people beyond fog range easy. he has another page about how he gets buff. I guess he cheats in RL too -- steroids.

Comment

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

guys who cheat are admiting that they are losers because the cant fight on equal terms. basically admitting that they are inferior little buggers so they need to find a way to equalize:cry: :|:

Comment

I knew he cheated.

Noone legitimately gets that kind of K/D ratio with armor.

Comment

GODJOEY huh? i remember a player by that name in planetside...no doubt the same one. always found something odd about him in planetside. always figured he cheated...

Comment

Wow, 28 K/D ratio - that's impressive. Too bad it's gone.

Oh wait, not it's not! Cheaters suck. The only good they bring to the game is the feeling you get when you find out you were owning them all along...

Comment

A GODJOEY was banned from EA servers in a game called:
                          MotorCity Online, for cheating and other bad behavior against the rules.

I believe its the same guy, i mean, GodJoey??? com'on.
                          Sounds like a tool.

Comment

Yup..that's him. That is his IP address. But since we cannot be 100% sure that he was cheating..let's leave this be.

He hasn't been on in a week...maybe once he got banned, he stopped visiting here.

Comment

Working...
                            X