I want justice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want justice!

For the first time in my 600+ hrs long "carrier" in BF2, I've been accused of cheating, by a guy called (GER) Juido. I was playing on Sharki Peninsula on (-EsK-) Ranked High Point Server, with my good friend, the MG36.
    Now Juido here, who is German btw, can't hit water if he stood at the bottom of a lake. He had no tactical skills, comes rushing at me with the DAO-12, thinking he was all that, so I popped a few rounds at him, he goes down, and that happens a couple of times. So he starts accusing me of cheating cus his accuracy is crap, and start complaining (mostly in german). Next thing I got banned from the server for cheating/stat padding. I was like WTF? First of all they got a server called High Point Server, second not one admin confronted me with these accusations before booting me off the server, and third only Juido had problem hitting me when we were 20 ppl on the server.

So, does anyone know admins on that server, or a web-site to get in touch with them. I guess/hope Juido isn't admin on that server, or he/she wouldn't acted like a child about not managing to kill me. There was on guy named [EsK] RedSkorpion73 on that server too, he had almost the same amount of point as I on that round, "whoring" around in the attack chopper.

For the record, I take these accusations as a compliment. I do not cheat, will never cheat, don't know how to cheat, and I curse those who cheat. There I said it.

Re: I want justice!

Just avoid that server in the future. He was either an admin or was friends with the admin..and that is NOT the type of server ANYBODY wants to play on.

Comment

Let it go, brother... no use wasting time and cycles on people like this. The world is full of them. He probably grew up on welfare and unable to get a job because he has no skills. He thinks the world owes him something, and if you are a better player, then he'll get the last word in by kicking you.

Let it go. Find a better server.

Comment

Yea, there are just jealous. BTW I think I found a video of (GER) Juido while he was playing against you Here

Comment

Find another server...

I once got accused of using a fog cheat, after tv-missiling the same AA guy a couple of times, while he was looking at something else...

I mean..? Tv-missile only goes 400m...

Simply goto another server and forget about it...

Comment

That video is fantastic... http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/c...iencechild.wmv

Pi$$ poor future it is indeed.

Yea, bag the server.

Comment

Well idiots will always be around. You wont get justice, you don´t need it. its just a game and like all games some can play and some can't, not your prob the other guy sucks.
              BTW loved the vid, scary to think thats the player yu sometimes are playing against.

Comment

The n00b got his way - it happens. The sad fact is there is nothing you can do about it.

You already know you you just have to get on with it and play somewhere else, somewhere there are grown ups on the server. That said, there are no guarantees...

Comment

If we all took time out of our day to write about each and every encounter we have on the internet with a complete retard, we would all die of starvation.

Comment

i agree with everyone else
                    just leave that server and tell everyone else to boycott it

Comment

it happens many times, I have been acused of cheating many times lately, in SF I fly chopper most of the time and mostly I end the round with 30-50 kills and 1-3 deaths, it's hilarious what you see in chat against me , it's like they want to eat me alive and offcourse few sec later I blow them up again (lol) .

just don't care about it, and if you get banned, look for another server

Comment

Quit complaining and join the club here is my record and i dont complain about such petty crap just play somewhere else

Inc|LoKi

Kicked & Banned 530 / 28

Comment

OK, I'll try and forget about it. And I am a bit hungry

Comment

Originally posted by SoupyBlister
                            Yea, there are just jealous. BTW I think I found a video of (GER) Juido while he was playing against you Here
                            That guy in the video really shouldn't be allowed around computers.. That was sooo crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
                              Quit complaining and join the club here is my record and i dont complain about such petty crap just play somewhere else

Inc|LoKi

Kicked & Banned 530 / 28
                              lol, but this is way over, I have half the playing time of you, but only 65 kicks and 5 bans , you have like 8 times more kicks and 6 time more bans , also I have like half the kills of you but I do have 7 times less tk 's then you, what the hell are you doing in the game man ?

Comment

Working...
                              X