**MOVIE** A DMOC Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **MOVIE** A DMOC Production

its pretty good. cant get much better then that. One tip i have which i think i heard. was when ur doing tight turns. you use the after-burner. which simply makes ur turning radius larger. i know it seems like its faster. but its not. at least i find that i pull into people using after burners. which oddly causes some grief.

This is what happens. 2 planes are after one. which are very close together. one turns wider with afterburners. the other doesnt and turns straight into the ally. which causes both planes to crash.

But sure this is bad. but think of how many more planes u keep in ur sights even in tight turns. which is because they are boosting.

infact i suggest getting a joystick with throttle that lets you slow down to like 60-80% making ur turn even tighter while keeping the plane still in range.

Comment

really really nice video, finnaly, i was waiting for a 1st person flying skill video.

Comment

Originally posted by mn9500
        really really nice video, finnaly, i was waiting for a 1st person flying skill video.
        there have been a few done.

one of them was a complete round. with like 50+ people @ oman. He only died like once. His ending score was something like 150-1

it basically showed you exactly when to bomb, and how to dive bomb AA and such. though this was 1.12. but im guessing this guy would still be pretty damn good from the style he used.

Comment

I use a mouse & keyboard. I'm not trying to show of my skill as you put it, I just wanted to make a cool air movie with lots of kills.

Comment

Originally posted by DMOC_Cobra
            I use a mouse & keyboard. I'm not trying to show of my skill as you put it, I just wanted to make a cool air movie with lots of kills.
            what sensitivity do u use?

Comment

Very good and well made 8.5/10

Comment

im at around 6.5-7.5 and if i dont get any stupid team damage crap i can normally get at least a score of 70

Comment

I use 9.5 mouse sensitivity, 1 pitch, 1 yaw.

Comment

Originally posted by DMOC_Cobra
                    I use 9.5 mouse sensitivity, 1 pitch, 1 yaw.
                    Really? Nice, I'll have to give it a go. so far I've got 1 Airplane kill hehe...

Do you use a gaming mouse, like the MX518? If so, then what DPI would you recommend me to start out with?

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X