Armour Whore Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armour Whore Monday

well i get on bf2 go to a server i normily try an play on thats decent.
    get to playin get couple of kills then boom here are the armou whores i get killed. ever base i spawn at some noob is in a tank or an apc spawn rapin. an my team mates are tryin to capture hotel flag. not worryin about a darn thing. so i leave next game same thing but i decide to do suciede runs in a buggy with c4. ive got my buggy with c4 strapped to it and run a dude foot soldier into a wall an he jumps on the hood. after i hit him an shoots me in the face i dont know how he survived but i ran him smooth into that wall.

thing is i thought i found at least 2 decent servers to play on but some jack$$es have runied them.

Re: Armour Whore Monday

Same here. I ran a soldier into something or just hit him with a vehicle and ntohing happens. I know how to get a road kill in a humvee, I got alot in by earlier playing time.

Comment

aww so u in fort hood huh not to far from me at alll

Comment

Originally posted by ace4u
        Same here. I ran a soldier into something or just hit him with a vehicle and ntohing happens. I know how to get a road kill in a humvee, I got alot in by earlier playing time.
        \

yah i know what you mean. Best thing to do is strap it up with c4, if hes smart, he'll run away or get on the ground and not get hurt. In that scenario, blast his a$$

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRebel
          well i get on bf2 go to a server i normily try an play on thats decent.
          get to playin get couple of kills then boom here are the armou whores i get killed. ever base i spawn at some noob is in a tank or an apc spawn rapin. an my team mates are tryin to capture hotel flag. not worryin about a darn thing. so i leave next game same thing but i decide to do suciede runs in a buggy with c4. ive got my buggy with c4 strapped to it and run a dude foot soldier into a wall an he jumps on the hood. after i hit him an shoots me in the face i dont know how he survived but i ran him smooth into that wall.

thing is i thought i found at least 2 decent servers to play on but some jack$$es have runied them.
          i could just as easily call u a c4 whore.

Comment

thats fine i do that type of stuff when they come in an be like that.

Comment

Working...
            X