X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clanless Servers

Originally posted by bureauboy
    You should perhaps go **** yourself!
    No need to get nasty just because you got caught lying or that your opinion of your own skill clashes with reality. Just go practise on single player for about ten hours or so. I recommend kubra dam. Try flying through the dam with various angles and speeds. Also try the pipes behind the dam towards the MEC main base. Another good thing is to shoot vacant armour with FFAR's.

Comment

wow, i never realized how much simpler this game is when you dont give a monkeys rump about vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Kattspya
        No need to get nasty just because you got caught lying or that your opinion of your own skill clashes with reality. Just go practise on single player for about ten hours or so. I recommend kubra dam. Try flying through the dam with various angles and speeds. Also try the pipes behind the dam towards the MEC main base. Another good thing is to shoot vacant armour with FFAR's.
        Umm, not to rain on your parade or anything, but -- Kubra Dam is NOT available on SP mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkasha
          Umm, not to rain on your parade or anything, but -- Kubra Dam is NOT available on SP mode.
          Yeah sorry I should have made it clear that I meant start a LAN game and fly alone. Killing bots isn't worth as much as general obstacle avoidance.

Comment

Working...
          X