Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question about a certain Unlock

Hello,

It seems this morning upon logging into BF2 i was greeted with 3 new unlocks. One of the unlocks i chose was that F2000 (or similar) weapon. I've already unlocked the G3 so i naturally chose this one next. It seems though i can't access it unless i'm on the invading team only on the warlord map. Is this correct? Should i see this weapon appear on other maps as well, if so, which ones? I'd appreciate some feedback on this as i now question unlocking that one. Thank you for your time.

Re: Quick Question about a certain Unlock

You can only use the SF unlocks, tier 2 weapons, in regular BF2. You are pretty much stuck with the weapons of the army you are on when playing SF unless you have your unlocks from BF2 or pick up the other teams weapons.

Comment

In SF you only have access to this weapon when playing as the British SAS. This is the same for all SF unlocks; they are limited to one army in SF.

Comment

Thanks a lot i appreciate the replies. Wasn't sure if i was bugged or something. I haven't tried regular BF2 yet with the new weapons, will now though.

Comment

Working...
        X