Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microphone ALWAYS on

Hello,

I've searched the forums for a solution with no luck. My microphone seems to be working correctly, it's just constantly on. Right now i can talk into my mic and hear it loud on my speakers. I just want to hear the microphone when playing the game. I've messed with the volume controls but i can't seem to stop it from being on constantly. If i de-select the mic from recording, it disables it. Been trying to fix this all day. Can anyone help me out? Thank you for your time.

Re: Microphone ALWAYS on

Start > Control Panel > Audio Tab > Playback "Volume" Button > Look for the Microphone slider.

Check the "Mute" box. Your voice WILL still transmit to others, you just won't hear your voice back through your speakers.

Comment

Re: Microphone ALWAYS on

Jnick,

Thank you so much bro i really appreciate it. I knew it was something easy i missed. I had no idea muting it in windows would still allow it to function in-game. Thanks again, you seriously saved my night from anymore stress like this and can get back into the game once again. You are seriously da MAN! Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X