"UAV spotted" radio call needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "UAV spotted" radio call needed

Now that UAVs are a tangiable object on the battlefield there should be a command that says something like the topic. Just a simple "enemy UAV spotted" or something and have the UAV show up on radar for all you're teammates (and especially the planes on maps like wake) to shoot.

Just an idea.

Oh and someone made a topic a couple of months ago about a "Area clear" call and I think that's a good idea too. I've spotted many a foe just after they get shot.

what do you guys think?

Re: "UAV spotted" radio call needed

area clear sounds good, but the UAV is almost always painfully obvious up there in the sky, so i dont think we need a "UAV spotted" call. although that might be helpful on the urban maps.

Comment

I think both of those would be great add-ons to it. Especially the area clear for all players including commanders. I was playing as commander earlier and had many different things going on. I had the UAV up in one place and had other people capping flags in other places, it would've been nice to tell them that it was clear for them to cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadeye313
        Now that UAVs are a tangiable object on the battlefield there should be a command that says something like the topic. Just a simple "enemy UAV spotted" or something and have the UAV show up on radar for all you're teammates (and especially the planes on maps like wake) to shoot.

Just an idea.

Oh and someone made a topic a couple of months ago about a "Area clear" call and I think that's a good idea too. I've spotted many a foe just after they get shot.

what do you guys think?
        Great ideas.

Comment

area clear would be great for those times when you sneak into an enemy cp....nobody is around and you sit there saying "need back up" and nobody ever comes...maybe an area clear + need back up would get someones attention to help me cap the flag/watch my back

Comment

there needs to be a whole ****load of added on voice commands that i fell are necisary but ea and dice havnt done **** bout em so far so my guess is it will stay this way

Comment

All clear would be cool....but being able to spot the Uav might be cool however i think its not anything that really needs to be spoted...i think if it was added you would just get a billion people spaming the airwaves with there "uav spotted" since its almost as big as the sun and is even labled uav

Comment

u can shoot the UAV
                dun need to spot em

Comment

I think it would be a good idea. Quite a few times I have unconsciously tried to do a spotted on it. Everybody isn't always looking up into the sky and whenever I spot it I always let the guys on TS know where it is.

Comment

Yeah good idea, but i think we need a whole load more voice commands.

Comment

how about these:
                      units in cover cannot be seen which is like them hiding to be away from the UAV
                      the commander gets disturbance which just sends the targeted area into a blur so enemy uav is stuffed?

Comment

Working...
                      X