im having problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im having problems!

here is my setup! amd 64 2.4ghz , 2gb corsair xms , sli 6800gs co edition , sata 250 GB hdd, 550 watt sli power supply! a8n sli mobo.

i have never ran into this problem before! im getting this skipping type of issue that happens even when not in game! its weird to explain! but its like when u have 1 gig playing bf2 u get the jerk skippyness in the beggining of the rnd! well its like that but not as extreme! sometime it freezes and it freezes hard! and when it stops i lost connection to server! and one time windows did a black screen on me!
    im going to dust out my comp when i get home to see if that helps but man i dunno! i bought a new hdd but its not sata! just in case!
    if anyone wants to try to help and has teamspeak or ventrillo let me know the info to them and let me know when ur going to be in there! i much rather prefere voice interaction to fix things on my computer! i dont like coming to forums because people flame and hijack threads! well thanks in advance guys! i have to go! ill check back later!

Re: im having problems!

assuming you are using the 1.2patch??

Comment

yes but its my computer not just the game!

Comment

sorry, don't have teamspeak or ventrillo atm. i dont understand, are you saying that normal windows is f*cked up too?

also, don't worry about you new hdd not being sata, basically no difference except cable unless you go the raptor.

Comment

yes! when im on desktop sometimes it will do a skip thing! like a sound stutter but its windows if u get what im saying! i dunno how to explain it! but ill check it out again tomorrow! im off work tomorrow ill have more time to check it out!

Comment

Working...
          X