Patching BF2 to 1.1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patching BF2 to 1.1?

today i got SF and installed it and read here that i need to unistall everying and install in a certain order. so i uninstalled BF2 and SF. now i installed BF2 then SF and when it was installing SF it said patching BF2 to 1.1. what does that mean?

Re: Patching BF2 to 1.1?

It's just patching your your original game to the patch level that SF shipped with. You'll need to go ahead and patch up to 1.2 now.

Comment

thx. i hope this works, if not im going to rip my left arm off, steal my neighbors car, drive down to EA's headquaters and beat the chairman in the face with my bloody arm.

Comment

Originally posted by ReL@pse
        thx. i hope this works, if not im going to rip my left arm off, steal my neighbors car, drive down to EA's headquaters and beat the chairman in the face with my bloody arm.
        Well considering the odds of it actually working properly...I'll get the SWAT team ready.

Comment

Lol... Alot of people reported problems installing SF and so I am avoiding buying it but the zip line looks sooo tempting..

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MrBubbles
            Lol... Alot of people reported problems installing SF and so I am avoiding buying it but the zip line looks sooo tempting..
            SF installed perfectly for most peopel. Just as one of the 1,400 people playing it at the moment

Comment

Working...
            X