The Great Black Gold Rush!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Black Gold Rush!

Hello. I have xbox live BF2 and I must say its awesome! Sadly only 32 people per server on xbl but its still pretty fun.

Anyway on one server the server was completley full. The map was black gold.
    It was a CTF match. Both of our teams started on an oil platform. Sure enough for a good 5 minutes neither team gained advantage. It became mainly a boat and helicopter duel with some snipers firing at each other. Finally my team got sick of the stalemate. Before ya know it my friend Gamp was screaming into his mic "everyone get to the bridge!quick!"

All 16 of us assembled at the bridge. At that point all of us charged across thje bridge leaving no one behind to defend our base. A bit stupid but it was fun! Somehow all of us charged through the sniper fire and all of us made it onto the enemy oil platform. Once there it broke down from an organized charge to chaos! Flash and smoke grenades were fired by both sides and before ya know if both sides stumbled around the deck around a hail of bullets not seeing where they were going due to the amount of smoke and flash grenades! I managed to kill 3 people and then finally we found the enemy flag! Me and 3 others including Gamp were quick to get it.

THe 4 of us charged through the chaos. Someone had just smashed a helicopter into the oil rig! The guy with the flag was killed by a sniper shot. Our 3rd man got it. We were nearly to the bridge when a volley of bullets tore into him and he dropped too. Gamp grabbed it and as the 2 of us were on the bridge he was killed. I grabbed it but was by now heavily damaged. I jumped off the bridge and into the water and desperatly tried to swim towards my rig! Then an enemy jumped into the water and finished me off...

And so the great charge was over....but it was very fun!

Have you guys ever had any huge rushes or anything like that?

Re: The Great Black Gold Rush!

i think most of us here play the PC version...which is almost a completely diff game :|:

Comment

That's the forum for discussion regarding Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, for the consoles.

~Salad

Comment

yes i had the demo for xbox and it is much diffrent then the pc...but the one for 360 is gonna be sweet

Comment

Working...
        X