Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander

I like to play commander but rarely am able too, problem is every time I apply it pops up ''A player with a higher rank then you has filled the Commander position'' this is bull$hit as I checked the players rank, on the first and second occasion the player was ranked same rank as me so I never bothered and thought maybe its because they have more points then me to the next rank.

Start of the next round I noticed the player who filled the posistion was the rank under me (Staff Sergeant) when im Gunnery Sergeant.

So my question is what is this crap?

Re: Commander

Did you apply at the start of the next round? Was your rank properly loaded or were you one of the zillion privates out there?

Comment

My rank was properly loaded, and I applied as soon as I joined the round.

Comment

If two people apply and their rank is equal, whoever clicked 'Apply' first will get the spot. He probably just clicked it before you.

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
          If two people apply and their rank is equal, whoever clicked 'Apply' first will get the spot. He probably just clicked it before you.

~Salad
          Yeah but I also said that there was someone who applied and their rank was below mine.

Comment

same thing happened to me actually. an explanation tot his would be great. i had a lance corporal get it over me.

Comment

I believe the persons commander score comes into it also, ie if Player A has a higher commander score than player B players A gets it every time.

Comment

doesnt the time spent as commander have a effect? So if u have the same rank the one with the most time is given the command.

Comment

Working...
                X