Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions.

Hello,

Going for my college ribbon & wanted to know a few questions.

If my game disconnects during play what does that count as? (can never be sure with EA..)
    If i join a game & i join on the last ticket & loose, does this count as a loose?
    Is there a minimum time you have to be in a game?

& add any other game info about loosing/winning...

Cheers.

Re: A few questions.

i tested it yesterday, i joined a serverand all flags were taken by the enimie. we lost and i hadn't even played yet, but i got a loss on the map in my stats.

Comment

If my game disconnects during play what does that count as? (can never be sure with EA..)
      I don't know, i think! if you are more then 5 minutes on the map, your points will count towards your rank.
      If i join a game & i join on the last ticket & loose, does this count as a loose?
      unfortunatly, isn't there a program on the internet where you can see how much points the map has left?
      Is there a minimum time you have to be in a game?
      5 minutes
      & add any other game info about loosing/winning...

Cheers.[/quote]

Well, i have won 450 times and lost 400 times, so for my ribbon i need like 1200 wins and 400 losses, quite unpossible don't you think?

Comment

if you join on the last ticket, yes it counts as a loss. i dont think theres a minimum time needed, but im not sure about the disconnecting things....

Comment

If you leave/disc, it's a loss.

Comment

Cheers guys, i think it's just a ribbon you need to think about when you first start BF2, because i can't see me winning 1000+ in a row

Anyway Thanks

Comment

also look at the other wcr threads.

if you leave during the game (>5min) you will get a win or loss depending on if your team won or lost, even if your not there.

if you join a server and dont spawn, you wont receive a win or loss. so if the tickets are low, dont spawn and wait for the next round.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzare inc.
                Cheers guys, i think it's just a ribbon you need to think about when you first start BF2, because i can't see me winning 1000+ in a row

Anyway Thanks
                hah, i just looked at your w/l ratio. you would need over 1300 wins.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                X