Making A Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making A Video

can someone tell me how you take a video while playing BF2. I just want to make one on single player but I cant seem to figure out how to do it.

Re: Making A Video

Comment

press the ¬ key (the one above tab) in single player, type demo.recorddemo yourdemoname and then to stop type demo.stoprecording.
      Now go into your bf2 directory (not My docs) and go to mods/bf2/demos. Copy your 2files into your My documents/Battlefield2/Profiles/Default/Demos folder.
      Restart BF go to Multiplayer/community and in the right hand window pane you'll see your demo,
      Click play...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxiouS
        press the ¬ key (the one above tab) in single player, type demo.recorddemo yourdemoname and then to stop type demo.stoprecording.
        Now go into your bf2 directory (not My docs) and go to mods/bf2/demos. Copy your 2files into your My documents/Battlefield2/Profiles/Default/Demos folder.
        Restart BF go to Multiplayer/community and in the right hand window pane you'll see your demo,
        Click play...
        Disclaimer: Only works if you create your own server, or if you are in single player

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
          Disclaimer: Only works if you create your own server, or if you are in single player
          Originally posted by Deathwish445
          can someone tell me how you take a video while playing BF2. I just want to make one on single player but I cant seem to figure out how to do it.
          Nuff said...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxiouS
            Nuff said...
            True.

Note that sometimes (Often for me) launching the demo from BF2 didn't work. You might want to download "battlelauncher" to replay the demos.

Comment

Might try Battle launcher, for some reason my Battle recorder worked for a few days post patch but now it just drops the game about 20 seconds into playback.

Comment

I did everything you said but I dont have a demo folder. what do I do now?
                Also, what do you mean by this: Copy your 2files into your My documents/Battlefield2/Profiles/Default/Demos folder.

Comment

use battle laucher its the easiest program to use for the demos.

Comment

helpful stuff...i was having trouble too

Comment

Working...
                    X