Help!! Bf2 not loading at all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! Bf2 not loading at all.

It has been a few days since I played bf2 but it was working fine. Last night I wanted to play a little and bf2 just wont load. Since then I have re-installed like 3 times both with new patch and without and it does the same thing, hit the .exe, bf2 screen comes up, screen goes black for a second and then it goes straight back to the desktop and the process stops. I have never really had any problems running bf2 before. If I cant get it within the next day or two I am going to re-install windows, its about time for a clean install anyway.

Please help if you can.:cry:
    Mox

-System-
    athalon 64 3200+
    2 gigs corsair xms
    evga 6800gt
    windows xp pro
    200gig wd hard drive
    500w ultra-x psu

Re: Help!! Bf2 not loading at all.

It's a sign of your PSU starting to wear and not giving your GFX card enough power.

Comment

That could be, but would it also effect other games (i.e. FEAR, Quake 4). They seem to be running fine. No loading problems with them.

Comment

Dude, I don't mean to dishearten you, but I tried at least 5 reinstalls of Windows and no joy. It could be your PSU - this is something I've not considered. I'm on a 350w PSU, might get a 500w though..

Comment

I will definatly take this into consideration, but I will still try the win re-install. I already have a 500w psu, so I really hope thats not it.

Comment

Working...
          X