EA/DICE hate the working man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA/DICE hate the working man

Well, as if the requirements to achieve the majority of medals, high ranks, high badges, etc didn't prove that EA/DICE despise the working man....

Now EA/DICE have decided that stats on the weekend may or may not count....

(this is not hate mongering....this is satire or a slightly disgruntled view)

Re: EA/DICE hate the working man

What is your point..?

Comment

Originally posted by matty0021
      Well, as if the requirements to achieve the majority of medals, high ranks, high badges, etc didn't prove that EA/DICE despise the working man....

Now EA/DICE have decided that stats on the weekend may or may not count....

(this is not hate mongering....this is satire or a slightly disgruntled view)
      Uh, where did you hear this, I've not heard of anything like this

Comment

I've had unrecorded game stats three consecutive weekends as many others have....

The point is....the weekend is when people who work can play the most and most high honors are based on LARGE amount of TIME playing which is challenging for people who work.... (not really that difficult to figure out)..and "no". I really don't think EA/DICE have a vendetta against people who work...

Basically I'm just a little disgruntled.... not hate mongering though...

Comment

Working...
        X