Whoopee! another "what unlock?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoopee! another "what unlock?" thread

I know these are all over the place, but most other forums have an even worst case of these, so ill post here.

here are my stats, they might not have updated yet, but i just got up to sergeant, and i want to choose the best possible unlock:

http://bf2s.com/player/61975575/

Re: Whoopee! another "what unlock?" thread

I never used to play SpecOps until I unlocked the G36C, what it lacks in close-range stopping power it makes up for in deadly long-range accuracy.

Comment

Its really hard to say what to pick it all depends on your style of play IMO the best weapons left to pick are the DAO-12 or the G36C . The DAO-12 is probably one of the best CQB weapons in game but the G36C is probably the best all round shooting weapon in game If it was me id take the DAO-12 but i love killing armour if you like running and gunning take the G36C.

Comment

is the G36c anything like (other than the name) the medics G36whatever? (the one with the barrel notches) cuz i really dislike that gun because its got such a slow rate of fire

Comment

Id say:

G36C
          FN2000
          MK3A1
          L96A1

G36C was my first unlock and its a really good gun, better then the SCAR-L if you ask me, the FN2000 assault weapon is powerfull and accurate, the MK3A1, I like but it depends on the user, I can rack up alot of kills with it and the L96A1, because I like it better then the M95, even though its not vehicle piercing, its as powerfull as the M95, and a hell of alot more accurate.

Really its not a question you can ask what gun to unlock, it depends on the user and what your good with, a support player may say get the PKM, but when I got the PKM, I don't really like it therefore I rarely use it.

Also the weapons I included were based on which weapons you can unlock, I did not include the other tier 2 weapons, if you had the choice to unlock them I would edit the list a little.

Comment

No, the G36C has full-auto and single fire while the G36E has 3-shot burst and single fire. I haven't played much with the E variant but I think you should get the G36C anyways.

Or you could jump on the bandwagon and pick the PKM.

Comment

which is better of the 2 LGM's? Also, is the L85A1(other medic gun) any good?

lastly, i cannot unlock the F2000 even tho i have the G3.

so, you say the Scar-L hase better stopping power, but the G36c has longer range? which has a larger clip?

Comment

i got the G36c and, to my annoyance, found out that its extremely weak

Comment

Originally posted by wkndwrrr
                  i got the G36c and, to my annoyance, found out that its extremely weak
                  If you got G36C before the patch you would appreciate it, but I think they have done something to it, it seems less powerfull.

Comment

Working...
                  X