What are these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are these?

I think it may be the progress meter for the team and how tickets are depleated from your team. If the USA has only two flags then the meter will show the progress of the the team defining how many or how fast the team looses tickes. If the bar was further to the other side of the meter then the MEC team would loose tickets faster. This is just a guess but that is what I think it is for. Why put another sprint meter up there when you got one down below. Oh well I don't have time to test it. If I am full of beans then so be it

out

Comment

Originally posted by Killglance1
      I think it may be the progress meter for the team and how tickets are depleated from your team. If the USA has only two flags then the meter will show the progress of the the team defining how many or how fast the team looses tickes. If the bar was further to the other side of the meter then the MEC team would loose tickets faster. This is just a guess but that is what I think it is for. Why put another sprint meter up there when you got one down below. Oh well I don't have time to test it. If I am full of beans then so be it
      eh, what are you talking about? It's just portrays each class and kit's ability to sprint.

Classes with heavier armor and weapons have less sprint times.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
        eh, what are you talking about? It's just portrays each class and kit's ability to sprint.

Classes with heavier armor and weapons have less sprint times.
        well I was to curious and went and checked. Go start a single player game. Then go capture the first flag. when the flag is neutral in turns grey, then when your team captures it it turns blue. We were both kind of wrong but has nothing to do with sprint.

out

Comment

err...no, I think you're talking about a completely different thing.

You ARE talking about the very thin white bars above each weapon class on the left right?

Comment

sprint meter. length of time you can sprint.

Comment

Didn't work for me. I'm probably missing something obvious.............

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                err...no, I think you're talking about a completely different thing.

You ARE talking about the very thin white bars above each weapon class on the left right?
                silly me:hmm: I thought he was talking about something else. the bars in the right side of the screen between the tickets for each team was what I was looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by guidon666
                  I was another that thought the bars represented the number/percentage of people playing that class...
                  Youre not the only one who would like to see a number of the kits used.

Comment

Originally posted by darknight_16
                    did't work for me, now i can't see the uav icons and others on my radar
                    Works great, I can see the uav icons and everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Killglance1
                      silly me:hmm: I thought he was talking about something else. the bars in the right side of the screen between the tickets for each team was what I was looking at.
                      hehe..yup, thought so.

Comment

Working...
                      X