Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

I'm having trouble connecting to online servers in COD 2 and BF2. This began happening last weekend and I've tried everything in order to try and fix it. Yesterday I done a full system restore and set my computer to factory state, like the day I set it up. I installed everything and patched BF2 correctly. Now, I was on for an hour or two when I came to disconnect and join a different server I got this message:

http://usera.imagecave.com/Ravenlein/problem.PNG

I can browse the web normally with no problems and I can play singleplayer too. I really am baffled to what this could be. I have never come across this before, ever... So, I'm looking over to you guys in order to help. I've made a similar topic already in the past two days and it has just shot down 3 or 4 pages. Please, help this time. Please. I know one of you here must have a solution. :cry:

EDIT-

I currently have to run the games using WinLauncher due to DC processor problems.. If that is needed in any way.

Re: Help Please

Using any firewalls? are they configured toallow BF2 to access the web?

Comment

Re: Help Please

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
      Using any firewalls? are they configured toallow BF2 to access the web?
      Yup, I've checked that. I just managed to get online for 10 minutes but I would get "there is a problem with your connection" every 2 minutes. Its so strange.

Comment

Working...
      X