Mortar teams and mobile artillary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortar teams and mobile artillary?

What do you guys think about EA adding mortar teams to the game? I think it would be pretty neat if they would put them in like really big maps but only limit them to 2 or 3 units per team. Have to adjust to the right distance to target and be careful not to overheat the tube. Id love to see that!

And mobile arty like howitzers. Remember in bf1942 and desert combat a sniper would call in arty and you right click in ur vehicle and a big scope would zoom in on the requested target? Id like it if maybe squad leaders could have an option to request mobile artillary strikes on a target just as they would making a request to the commander. I though that was the best and would enjoy having put back in the game making them vital assest to gameplay. I think they would prove useful if the devs put huge desert maps like El Alemain and Gazala were. What are your thoughts?

Re: Mortar teams and mobile artillary?

they shud make their game something like that is totaly different to the other games.
    Make squads. (they have to choose that squad as they join the server)

Artilery
    Tank
    Infantry
    Pilot

one of those 4 u have to choose.
    if u choose tank u spawn in a tank and u cant get out

Comment

Uncle Chin says: "Mortar's, what are those. What about some Navy AEGIS capabilities. Have not seen a mortar since Vietnam. But if BF2 were to have mortars, surely it would only be China and MEC. Single person mortar units are surely outdated... just like last weeks Fried Rice."

Comment

Hm that sounds like an interesting idea annhilator. But I dont think the community would go for that, but I could be wrong.

Comment

yeah. and when u die u wait 15 seconds and u spawn in the tank.
          when u join the tank squad u have to choose if u wanna be the tank driver (commander) or the guy on top. if u join and there already is a driver u spawn as a gunner on top.

if u join the pilot squad u choose waht pilot u wanna be. Planes or attack choppers or transport choppers.
          again u choose if u wanna be pilot of the gunner.

Comment

Ah I see what you mean now thats pretty cool. It would be interesting to see like a tank commander, driver, gunner etc.

Comment

Or just play Apache Havoc.

Comment

lol yeah meybe?

Comment

Working...
                X