Stats not updating? May be a repost but oh well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats not updating? May be a repost but oh well

Hey guys, I know there are prolly many posts about this and I tried searching on it but got no results. I know that the stats system has been slow as of late, but jeez. Its been about 8 hours now and I still havnt gotten my stats updated, including my Expert Assault Badge and Veteran First Aide! I got many kills and many revives and healing points and its just not kicking in. The past few weeks it took maybe 1 or 2 hours before the stats updated but now its taking way too long. And I'm PRETTY SURE that server was ranked. Is the system just slowed up from 1.2 or what?

Re: Stats not updating? May be a repost but oh well

For some reason, starting 3 weeks ago, on the weekends it takes close to 16-24hrs for any stats to show. However, during the week, it's instantaneous.

Comment

Ah thanx for the info, been worried to death.

Comment

Mine of last night have been updated, but the Staff Officer Ribbon of a couple of hours ago havnet.

Comment

It's just stats lag, during weekends there are many times more people playing so it's understandable that the stats will be slow to display and update.

Comment

This "weekend stats lag" is absolute BS.... Ive lost at least 3,000 points over the course of the last 2-3 weekends..... Don't wanna be the one to hate monger on EA/DICE... But WTF...

Comment

Originally posted by matty0021
              This "weekend stats lag" is absolute BS.... Ive lost at least 3,000 points over the course of the last 2-3 weekends..... Don't wanna be the one to hate monger on EA/DICE... But WTF...
              I really don't think you've "lost" points. The point servers have just been really behind, and the points you earn on Saturday or Sunday don't show up till Sunday or Monday. I've noticed this the last few weeks, and it sux, but I guess there's nothing we can do about it. However, I can't believe that there are that many more people playing now on the weekends that would cause such a burden on the stat servers. I mean, it wasn't this bad a month or so after the game came out, and I know a lot of folks were playing back then! Oh, well...

Comment

I used to not be a stat whore, but if EA doesn't update my stats I'm going to hang myself.

Comment

I'm pretty sure i've lost them...... I've had to get a few badges twice as well due to the "lag"....

Comment

Its a new money saving scheme. Who gives a **** what customers think?

Comment

Working...
                    X