Vehicle secondary explosions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle secondary explosions

I personally think it would be kind of cool to see andvanced secondary explosions in tanks,jets,choppers etc. How cool would it be to watch the magazine of an Abrams go up in flames in the middle of a group of his team mates? Or unexploded bombs detonating on impact etc. What are your thoughts?

Re: Vehicle secondary explosions

Well, this might be different from what you are talking about but I get killed by secondary explosions all the time. Like the "corpse" of an armored vehicle when its destroyed, will blow up again after a few seconds and anyone lucky enough be be right beside it will die.

Comment

Yes, more teamkills that aren't your fault and that you can't stop is definetely what this game needs! Hear, hear!

Comment

No no, I recon he's got a very good point going on here.

You all know how vehicles look like when they're destroyed, personally I think that's the weakest part of the whole game. What happened to tanktowers leaping up into the air when a tv missile strikes a hole and blow the thing up? What happened to cars just burning when they are destroyed? You all know of tons of better examples that wouldn't be too difficult to program relative to the increase in realism and that would be just plain ****in' awesome effects

Instead, of something creative, we have vehicles burn a little whilst looking like a turd with crocked sticks sticking out of it... Even if you kill a tank with a nade or some plane drop 5 on top of it.... I mean pleaseeeeee

Comment

Working...
        X