bf2 stop working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 stop working

I had bf2 working 2 days ago, took a break and now it will start up go to the normal black screen and go back to desktop... anyone?

Re: bf2 stop working

Try to think of what has changed in your operating system over the past two days. Perhaps system restore will tell you if it is Windows related or game related.

Comment

specs, any changes like ^he said?

Comment

Yea, I'm getting the same thing?

Whats going on?

It worked fine two days ago but I went to play today and I get booted back to desktop....

Comment

Same here...

Comment

I can't help but feel EA are behind this again..

Just as they had sorted out the sound issue and had seemed to have done the same for the staggering lag, this is the next problem hampering members of this community.

My faith in their capability to sustain a stable online game is sinking with every event which plauges me and others alike...

I await their next move.

Comment

I think youre right. The game worked fine for me 5 months ago. If this keeps up, I will be going back to Americas Army, I guess.

Comment

Ok, called EA again.

Fella said that EA are going to release a new patch soon, he mentioned at the end of the week but he did not sound sure...

Fact is, If I did not have ~FF11 as my primary game I'd be truly ****ed off!

Comment

I've got the same problem as well, every thime I try to start the game the screen goes black for 2sec and then kicks me back to the desktop. It was just working 4 days ago with the so called patch 1.2. I hope something is resolved soon.

Comment

Having the same problem except I can load up the game and play right after I start up my computer. My problem occurs when I close out of bf2 and then try to run the game again later without restarting my computer. It will start to run, then a black screen, then desktop. I am running AMD 4200 x2, 2 gigs of ram, 7800 GT.

Comment

Working...
                    X