What Round is Being Played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Round is Being Played?

Many times I want to play a specific map, but by the time I log in the server, the game is over shortly after that and the sever is switching to a different map. Is there a way to tell which round is being played so I don't connect to the server that's already in the second/last round?

Re: What Round is Being Played?

I wish there was a way of telling

Comment

You can tell by the music whether it is a mec or chinese map.

Comment

Try to look at peoples scores. That will at least give you an idea if the round its near its end.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
          Try to look at peoples scores. That will at least give you an idea if the round its near its end.
          Yep, that answers the question WHAT round it is

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
            Of couse, but I'm asking which round, not how far wthin the round.

Comment

You can also check the background of the score screen after the round. Each different map has a different background--i.e. sharqi shows the mosque, etc.

Comment

We're not talking about which map is coming up. That's 2 or 3 people who have made that mistake.

Say there are 3 rounds per map. The original poster wants to know if there's a way to know which of the 3 is currently being played.

As far as I'm aware, there is currently no known way to know.

~Salad

Comment

i think he is asking how to tell what round of the map it is on...

server is playing 3 rounds of oman...
                  Is it on 1, 2 or 3....

Comment

Thanks Salad, I hope you clarified my question. Now lets wait and see if somebody has an answer. The reason why I need to know is because it takes me long time to connect to a server, that's why I prefer to connect while the game is in the first round, not the last. Also if I want to play certain map, I don't want to switch to a different map after like half a round only.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                      Thanks Salad, I hope you clarified my question. Now lets wait and see if somebody has an answer. The reason why I need to know is because it takes me long time to connect to a server, that's why I prefer to connect while the game is in the first round, not the last. Also if I want to play certain map, I don't want to switch to a different map after like half a round only.

Uh, I belive he not only clarified, but did in fact answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                        Uh, I belive he not only clarified, but did in fact answer your question.
                        How so?

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
                          As far as I'm aware, there is currently no known way to know.

~Salad
                          Is that not blunt and strait forward enough?

Comment

Working...
                          X