User name.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User name.

I know that you can add a prefix infront of your user name but is there a way to change your account name? I have joined a different clan and I don't want to loose my rank.

Re: User name.

No there is no way, if you want to change names you will lose all your stats.

Comment

You can add a prefix using the config files in your my documents folder...

Comment

yea theres no way, just start a new one and play on it alot to get your ranking back up (might take some time)

Comment

I think its posable to change your user name through gamepy. dont quote me on that thoug I havent tryed it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eden
            I think its posable to change your user name through gamepy. dont quote me on that thoug I havent tryed it yet.
            Wrong.

Comment

Not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MrBubbles
                Wrong.
                What happens if you change your user name then? does your account become unusable?

Comment

it is possible to change your account name through gamespy or at least was possible, my brother did it ages ago in july i think it was when he first got the game. il find out how he did it and try it to see if it still works, but im telling you it defo was possible

Comment

Working...
                  X