Claymores:the new improved C4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Claymores:the new improved C4

And that's why I let people go first. Once I see they cleared the area by dying (gets rid of claymore) or not dying (no claymore), I go in.

Comment

Re: Claymores:the new improved C4

Originally posted by Ghilleman
      Thats been my response to all the people crying "clay spammin!" too . Just bring a medic with you, then you can sacrifice any # of guys and it wont matter.
      Quoted from the other thread....

The moment your solution to something involves bringing a medic, just stop. Please. If that was really a solution, you could win by just stacking a team with nothing but medics since they obviously counter anything except artillery. You could bring in Arnold with his akimbo x-ray scope Eraser guns and call it balanced because you can always pick up the dead with a medic.

Medics aren't a solution because it forces you to knock a spot off your squad/team that COULD be, say, shooting tanks, supplying ammo, laying down heavy fire, or picking people off, just so you have claymore insurance. Time spent reviving teammates leaves you vulnerable to grenades. Know what else forces you to pick a specific kit just to cap a point without suffering a mandatory death? That's right, NOTHING.
      Once the claymores go off, the grenades start flying out, the counter-attack comes to clean up, you name it. Especially with the defibrilator recharge nerf, deaths are costly. Saying "just bring a medic" is the smart-looking way of saying "deaths don't matter" in a game oriented 100% around causing the other team to suffer losses.

Comment

Working...
      X