Can't rank up???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't rank up???

Well I should be corpral but for some odd reson it just isn't letting me have the rank.

Oh and I have ONLY played on ranked servers and it says IN GAME that I have been promoted and after the game is over I go and cheack and well that^ is what I see.

Re: Can't rank up???

It takes a short while for the rank to go up somtimes. Dont worry, you will be corporal in no time

Comment

It desplayed that I was promoted 7 times alredy and I am not gaining any points anymore

Comment

hmm, how long has it been since it first said you got promoted?

Comment

calm down it should eventually update. I was lucky and my stats weren't gone, this is so wierd.

Comment

I got a ribbon and 200+ points in a round as commander 8 hours ago, and they never showed up. I am getting new points for recent rounds, but WTF, I worked hard for that shizz

Comment

Check out the leader board on BFHQ the top lot should all be generals and there not been like that since just after the 1.2 patch, I think BFHQ (stats servers) need addressing by EA, no one seems to be ranking up.

I got 2 more ranks when I first installed 1.2 and healed, killed, but i'm expecting my next rank not to work when its due unless EA sort BFHQ.

Comment

ok after 20 hours it updated

Comment

Originally posted by mikezrocks
                  ok after 20 hours it updated
                  Nice.. Now your on your way to Sgt..

Comment

Working...
                  X