pistol and knife only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pistol and knife only?

Last night I logged onto a server..didnt notice it said pistol and knifes only...this is after I found out by being warned for using my PKM
    So I pulled otu my pistol and got a few quick kills before i said "thi sis crap boring" and then logged out.
    Now today i here you can have a stat wipe for being on those servers..
    Am I gonna be wiped for doing this :cry:
    I only had like 10 kills in the 10 minutes I played. Plsu I didnt relize i was entering a P/K server nor did I know it was against regulations till this morning.

Re: pistol and knife only?

It was probably unranked so you can chill...

UNTIL THEY FIND YOU AND THEN YOU WILL DIE!!!!

j/k mate

Comment

I'm sure you didn't know... Anyways if EA catches you they will wipe your stats, they made an anouncement about this a while ago.

Comment

Hehehe... i played on a knife and pistol server today for a few rounds... it was really fun though

Comment

If it was ranked, and you were unlucky enough to have someone else on at the same moment who really cared, they would have taken screenies of all in it and using the server to their advantage for badges and such.

If that was the case and you were reported, your stats WILL be whiped.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
            If it was ranked, and you were unlucky enough to have someone else on at the same moment who really cared, they would have taken screenies of all in it and using the server to their advantage for badges and such.

If that was the case and you were reported, your stats WILL be whiped.
            The admins were enforcing pistols/knives and banning anyone who didn't use it. But i don't really care if my stats are wiped anyways, more than likely the server will be shut down before EA does that. It's just so fun.

And no posts are up about it in BF2RS, which is where EA takes those things.

Comment

I think it's pretty harsh, personally. I mean, 99% of the pubbies out there aren't going to know that their stats are going to be wiped for playing k&p servers. It isn't exactly a well-published rule or in the manual or anything.

Comment

Actually, Yea I think if someone reported it as I described, they would suspect just as HicRic suspected, and would just end up shutting down the server.

Don't fret it Typhoon.

Comment

Judging by the topic at BF2RS, only the most prolific stat padders are reset to set an example to others, the first of whom being exp.electrik.

Comment

They also make you sit in a room with a single computer and wait while there patch makers play cards in between there patch updates... oh wait they do that anyways...

Chill I don't think they will send the FBI to your door

PS. Duff that is one wierd freakin baby pic!

Comment

I doubt you'll be wiped. It happens a LOT and I've seen very few get wiped. I wish they'd wipe more, but then again the stats are joke anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Jaxx
                        PS. Duff that is one wierd freakin baby pic!
                        Yeah, no kidding. It's so creepy I scrolled past his post just so I wouldn't have to look at the damn thing.

What's with people and these ugly/bizarre avatars? Is that supposed to be funny? Cool? Shocking? After the 2nd or 3rd time, it's none of the above. I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                        X