New Headphones??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Headphones??

I want to get a new set of headphones. I really need some HARDCORE Gamers to share with me there experience with different sets. I have already used two different ones & have been so-so impressed. I'm looking for a GREAT pair of 5.1 headphones with an awesome mic built in. I'm willing to spend upto $125.00 but they better be DAMN GOOD. If you post please only post with on hands knowledge of your headphones. Thanks!!

1. Zalman 5.1 The sound was GREAT but no built in mic. ($60.00)
    2. SteelPad 5H these sound pretty good but they are NOT 5.1 and the mic is HORRIBLE. ($125.00)

Re: New Headphones??

I got this one at Best Buy for $25 and I have to say that it is the most comfortable i have ever used. I have used a good deal of headsets; at friend's houses and lock-ins; and i just love this one, good sound, comfortable, decent mic. One problem is the volume controle, if you push too hard on it it gets stuck but the way to avoid that is to push both sides while turning it.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...CONTENTID=9523

Comment

This is where I would look:

Poly, formerly Plantronics & Polycom, is now an HP brand. Learn how HP and Poly collaboration solutions can create more meaningful meetings for your workforce.

This is what I have (probably the precedent model still available in some stores):

Poly, formerly Plantronics & Polycom, is now an HP brand. Learn how HP and Poly collaboration solutions can create more meaningful meetings for your workforce.

I'm pretty satisfyed with mine and everybody hears me very well. The sound is also very good (I'm very picky for sound).

If you want more, look for Sennheiser:

Enjoy the sound of BF2, without disturbing the whole house

Move, artillery in your basement

Comment

I would recommend cordless headphones.

Comment

Plantronic Audio 90's all the way, CANNOT go wrong with them.

Comment

Working...
          X