Yet another unlock suggestion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another unlock suggestion thread

No I'm not the first, but I must ask anyway.

I don't have:

MG36
    SCAR-L
    G36E
    P90
    M95 / L96A1

Getting my next rank soon. I was thinking of going SCAR-L (I like the sights on it better than the G36C) and G36E (it's supposed to be better than the L85).

I rarely play sniper so I wasn't going to get either sniper rifle, the PKM seems quite powerrful and accurate post 1.2 and the DAO-12 is a CQB beast which I don't see the P90 being.

Suggestions?

Re: Yet another unlock suggestion thread

G36e. Without question.

Comment

I got the Medic one over the Anti Tank, Support, and Spec Ops

Comment

Originally posted by SquidNipples

I don't have:

MG36
        SCAR-L
        G36E
        P90
        M95 / L96A1

Getting my next rank soon. I was thinking of going SCAR-L (I like the sights on it better than the G36C) and G36E (it's supposed to be better than the L85).

I rarely play sniper so I wasn't going to get either sniper rifle, the PKM seems quite powerrful and accurate post 1.2 and the DAO-12 is a CQB beast which I don't see the P90 being.

Suggestions?
        Get either the g36e or the mg36. I have them both and they r amasing guns. i love how the mg36 sounds when it shoots so fun to mow down tons of ppl with it. the g36e is sick. it takes about 2 or 3 bursts to at down a target. dont get the scar it is good at distance but sucks at close range do to bad recoil. hope to be of some help

Comment

I'd go with the scar-l and the g36e.

Comment

Originally posted by SquidNipples

I don't have:

MG36
            SCAR-L
            G36E
            P90
            M95 / L96A1

Suggestions?
            Since you'll get two unlocks, choose G36-E and MG36, no questions about it.

Comment

IMO if the best wepons youve got left to pick (except sniper you didnt want to pick that but L96A1 is very nice) are the MG36 and the G36E . Both are very nice alternates to the default or vanilla unlocks.

BTW IMO the G36C is a better weapon than the Scars-L & the P90 is a pile of crap.

Comment

Well from those choices, I would have to say the best picks are the mg36 and the g36e. of those two i would say the g36E. Why? here are my reasons:

MG36 - not as powerful as the pkm, but has a faster rate of fire. Like combining the pkm with the SAW. Nice gun.

SCAR-L - very Meh gun in my opinion. Not as accurate as the g36c, though it is slightly more powerful. Not a very worthy improvement though compared to the other spec ops guns in my opinion.

G36E -awesome gun. Like an m16 but better. More powerful, just as accurate, and better than the other medic unlock. Great gun.

P90 - they ruined this gun. It's an mp5 with a dot site and 50 round magazine. Accuracy is laughable. Though it has its uses, they really made this gun a POS compared to what it should be.

M95 / L96A1 - well you have to unlock the m95 before the l96a1, so obviously the l96a1 is out of the question. The m95 is good for up to medium range shots. Even though long range shots are not impossible, you really have to know how to use the gun to obtain them. Not saying it's a bad rifle, just the m24 and l96a1 are better rifles in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X