X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander communication?

Hey there,

My first post. Thanks

I was wondering, when I'm commander, can I talk to my squad leaders? I've tried and they never respond, but I can hear them. Is it possible to talk to them over the teamchat? Do I have to do something to enable that? Thanks for any responses. I love BF2!

Re: Commander communication?

press V to talk to all squad leaders if you have a mic, or just team chat to talk to them

Comment

Few people actually use microphones so chances are they won't respond to you.

Comment

Well, there's times when they talk to me, but I press B to talk back and get nothing. I didn't know "V" is the squad leader command. I'll check it out in the options. thanks for the tip.

Comment

It's annoying when people talk with mic's in game it turns my sfx right down and I hear there voice loud, why can't they just type or use TS or something.

Comment

Hehe... The number of times I've had to explain to my SLs while I'm commanding that they have to use the V key to reply to me is perty amusing.

Vice versa too.

As to the number of people that use mics... well, I've found it to be fairly server dependent. Some servers everyone seems to be yackin it up, others there's only deathly silence.

Comment

Working...
            X