Cannot play half of Songhua Stalemate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot play half of Songhua Stalemate

I was wondering if anyone else has this rather strange bug. It used to not happen, but i wanna say it happened shortly after installing x64, but i don't think it happened initially. The thing is I can only play the eastern/southeastern part of songhua. The easiest way of explaining it is this. If you were to draw an imaginary line from the southwestern most point on the map to the northeastern most point, I can only play on the southeast half. This line is very static too. Every single time i go from the south island north to the north island my game will crash precisely after crossing the temple. Same goes for the west perimiter. It crashes precisely at a certain point every single time. And I cannot spawn at any point in the northwest half. I've tried 4 different sets of drivers. Does this happen to anybody else? It is ONLY this map. I have no problems on any other map.

Re: Cannot play half of Songhua Stalemate

Windows 64-bit is not compatible with Battlefield 2...

Revert back to the original one.

Comment

my friend has it and he plays with no problems since bf2 came out

Comment

Originally posted by buffmesome
        Windows 64-bit is not compatible with Battlefield 2...

Revert back to the original one.
        If it wasn't compatible I wouldn't be able to play it at all. As i said, it runs just fine except for one half of one map.

Comment

Working...
        X