Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dangerous Waters??

Anyone tried this game?

The Steam Spring Sale is on now — find great deals on thousands of games!

Is it any good?

I love Silent Hunter 3, and 688(I) so this game looks interesting.

EDIT: Seems there is a demo availiable.

Find Cash Advance, Debt Consolidation and more at Scs-Dangerouswaters.com. Get the best of Insurance or Free Credit Report, browse our section on Cell Phones or learn about Life Insurance. Scs-Dangerouswaters.com is the site for Cash Advance.

Re: Dangerous Waters??

Hmm how come it's $39, the graphics look cack, RO looks much better and its cheaper

Comment

Ro???

Comment

Graphics seem a bit dated, but that may have been due to Multi-player focus/ability.

Will DL later and see what I think.
        I am also a pretty big fan of SH III and would like a "Newer" aged sim (Tired of fighting subs in wwII)

Comment

I've tried this game, but unfortunately it doesn't have any training/tutorial missions, and the only way to learn to play this game is to read a 500+ page manual, or learn the basics of modern naval warfare. If you don't feel like really studying to play a game, don't play this game. I guess it woud be great if i would learn it though. And Aj. you cannot compare naval simulators to ground based shooters like Red Orchestra. I like silent hunter III aswell but it's very easy to learn when compared to some other simulators

Comment

Yikes. 500+ page manual?

I'll pass. Unfortunatly I quit buying/playing most sims when it became harder to control them on a computer than it is to control them in RL.

Had a buddy that is an AH64 PIlot and remembered when LONGBOW (game) came out, he bought it and tossed it within about week for the same reasons.

Comment

Well it sounds strange, but it's easier to make mistakes in simulation games general than in real life , partly because you still don't have that level of control.

Comment

Working...
              X