Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Forces Coop?

Hi there,

Is there a mod that allows us to play Special Forces with Bots in LAN?
    The normal way, in that one of us starts a Singleplayer game and the other one connect over IP doesn't work... BOMSF Mod is... well... pure cheating, and Coop-4.0-distro mod doesnt support Special Forces maps, does it?
    Is there any Way to play COOP with SF, Hook n Crossbow are too cool to play without it

thx for help

Re: Special Forces Coop?

the normal way should work...

Comment

hmmm so do you have an Idea, why it doesn't work?
      It always says, that I have to check my Network connection because it cant Connect to server. I heard something, that coop over IP doesn't work since a patch. 1.12 or something... Is this true?

Comment

my BF2 vanilla works fine for Coop since 1.2, I havent tried SF becuase my sister doesnt have SF, so I dont know. I know that there were a few errors with SF and 1.2 but I dont know if that was one of them.

Comment

hmmm I had to turn my Firewall off, well anyway, do anyone know an Coop mod, that only changes a few things, not every singly explosionradius, Weapon Dmg. Magazine Cap. and so on, that runs with SF? It should only make more NPCs or make 32 player maps available.

Or could you tell me, how to change the number of Bots? please?

Comment

For co-op donm't you connect to someone's I whose playing a 1 player map? I tried it with a friend and it didn't work.

Comment

Aww I thought we were doing a military coop against Dice and their shoddy code.

Comment

Working...
              X