Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you going?

On Karkand,

Where are the Mecs at the hotel trying to go? It is a defense map you can not capture anything to the south yet the whole team is there pushing forward. I can see a squad or two going in to steal or destroy some assets but your success rate at the beginning of the round figures quote low IMHO.
    Why do you not cover your flanks to protect your spawns?
    Do you have any plan at all before you push the done key?
    If there is a squad covering an area why are you there when it’s covered?

Re: Where are you going?

Logic in BF2? Keep dreaming.

Comment

99.9% of all my time on bf2 is karkand, and MEC is my favourite team. When I spawn, (always at hotel) I usually run to where the burnt out car is, and stay around that area, chucking nades over the building and getting a few kills before the apcs/tanks come. Then I fall back, behind the metal fence, reviving and healing etc, then after that, when the tanks + apcs start to spawncamp, its freelance.

Comment

Why not lay a mine or two?
        Save more lives than reviving a guy in front of an LAV so he can die again.

Comment

wheneveri play mec (rarely) on karkland...we always try to get into the usmc spawn point (again..rarely) and dont flame me for this, but we try to spawn camp there...except there's no good place to spawn camp without being exposed and also usually our commander / admin tells us to get the heck out of there

Comment

Why not not lay a mine... 1) Cos Im medic 2) Cos I got better things to do, engineer class sux 3) I usually get 2-3 revives on the guy in front of the tank before he notices me

Comment

Originally posted by HaVoc.uK
              Why not not lay a mine... 1) Cos Im medic 2) Cos I got better things to do, engineer class sux 3) I usually get 2-3 revives on the guy in front of the tank before he notices me
              At least it’s an honest answer.

Comment

since i recently unlocked the jackhammer first time i spawn now on karakand as mec its in the hotel as engineer and start to lay mines just before the armor and apc start comming,most times i die wen i on my last mine but i dont care cuz if i dont get a kill on somme speeding jeep on apc at least they stay back if they spot the mines, of course the smart ones know the alternative routes left and rigth the hotel were the can go behind us..

Comment

To be honest, I'll tell you that they're trying to get to the first USMC spawn point to their left to spawn kill.

They rush up, and get into positions to camp those who just spawned.

Comment

Working...
                  X