only a short, easy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only a short, easy question

HI, this is a bit of a ''nOOB'' question. How come i unlocked the L96A1 and was using it in vanilla, but when i went to use it in special forces, it wasnt there, and neiter was the SCAR (spec ops tier 2 unlock). i think i only tryed the SAS, but shouldnt it be avaliable to every army?

Re: only a short, easy question

you can't use the second unlocks in Special forces, only the first unlocks, it's a shame I know, because I would like to have the new sniper in SF

Comment

Nope, SF is rather short on weapons. When Euroforce comes out then the L96A1 and the Anti-Tank machine gun will be available for SF.

But dont ask why

Comment

why cant you? that seems kinda random. i'm not saying i dont believe you, because i do, but its still kinda random

Comment

The L96 and P90 is only accessible in Vanilla BF2, because they will be part of the weapons for the European army in EF.

The SCAR-L however, is in SF - when you play as the US SEALS. The SAS Spec Ops class has the G36K instead.

Comment

Originally posted by alabama619
            why cant you? that seems kinda random. i'm not saying i dont believe you, because i do, but its still kinda random
            Okay, prior to the 1.2 patch, there was no Sniper or Anti-Tank unlocks which came with the Special Forces expansion pack. To make up for this, EA added the L96 and the P90 into the 1.2 patch for those with SF. That means these can be used in Vanilla.

When EF comes out, the EU guns will be new unlocks which can be used as second tier unlocks on SF maps. The Sniper and Anti-Tank unlocks are the L96 and P90, so we'll be able to use them in SF aswell as in Vanilla.

Comment

Working...
            X