Magnificent scores...!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnificent scores...!!

I were playing as a commander at Strike at Karkand 24/7 server... I were the commander of USMC(So I enden up with 65*2=130p, wich aint bad), and there were this guy.. A swede (The top-score player at MEC), wich always reached the score close up-till 300,almost every single round...

That were just amazing...!!!.. He were accused for statpadding, cheating, hacks.. etc.. From everybody else.. That´s pretty amazing.. 300 in combat score/team-score.. .In a average round of 20 minutes...
    This guy gotta have a promotion every-day...

I even took a screenshot at the end of a round, just to have a proof, that there is still the ability to achieve those kind of scores..

(My top-score ever is 221, as a commander of the US Navy Seals in SF... A round wich lasted about an hour)

(This is one of his weakest scores)

Re: Magnificent scores...!!

Its still possible... just rare i guess. But then again, there are many veteran players out there, i can;t bear to think what he is like in a jet

Comment

you never know he could be a noob pilot...but i can c he could compensate for it anyway...

so actually just for the sake of being a prick i hope hes not a good pilot

Comment

o0o 73 kills 9 deaths..

Comment

Hmm, three guys have got pings under ten. Bit odd, you don't see that very often anymore, not in this game.

In 1942 I got a ping of 17/18 on some servers, and saw more low pings in general.

Comment

http://bf2s.com/player/44460523/ he is good he too http://bf2s.com/player/44460523/
            they dont seem to be cheaters to me... probably they were tank whoring and supportin/reviving all the round

Comment

Working...
            X