Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Free Kills in 1.2?

Hi,

Something I've noticed happening is I am seemingly getting kills I haven't made and when I kill one enemy I get the kill twice, this has happened on a few occasions over the past few days. Normal gameplay usually SO or AT, it usually happens when theres a lot going on and about five seconds later the same kill or kills rack up again! I've been walking around and a few times a message pops up that I killed someone, haven't laid mines or even shot? I haven't been able to catch if I'm getting the points as of yet, just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issue?

And whats that red 424m that pops up in front of you when your wandering around now, isn't related to a flag?

Re: Getting Free Kills in 1.2?

I've had the problem sometimes I think it is just a glitch. Also that red random meter marker is the UAV from what ive been reading. Or it could just be another Dice/EA glitch.

Comment

are you sure? ive seen this before. but i know exactly what did it.

You see what you do is. spawn as sniper. place ur claymores wherever. DIE and respawn. now if those claymores kill anyone. it comes up as [killed] instead of [claymore]

same thing goes for AT mines also.

Comment

Thought it was the UAV, need to get shot of that it's annoying, look to the sky to see if your neing watched!

Comment

I have sometimes I kill someone , and I don't get the kill , only happens e few times , nothing to wurry about

Comment

Happened to me before 1.2.

I joined the game and as soon as I spawned, it said I killed someone, same with Teamkills, I would connect to a server, start running and it will have said I teamkileld someone.

Comment

I was playing sniper and it showed I got a series of 5 kills with the MEC support gun. I don't know how, but I didn't mind!

Comment

Yep, happened to me also. The round had just started on zatar wetlands, id only walked a few paces when it showed id got 4 points for two kills.... i was like.... hmmm, wtf? But hey, who's complaining?

Comment

You guys ever threw a smoke grenade and it hit a team mate with really low life and it killed them.... and i am 100 percent sure it was not any thing else coz i just joined , it was karkland, spawned in alley and i immediately threw the smoke grenade .... i knew teamate was there but i figured it was a SMOKE grenade for cryin out loud

it :cry: happened to me just recently :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i never knew that was possible at all

Comment

Working...
                  X