MG36 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG36 Question

Hi, i've heard on some other fourms that the mg36 does more damage on burst mode. Is this true? and do you have any proof?

Thx in advance

Re: MG36 Question

Its a bit more accurate, so you get better hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtt710
      Hi, i've heard on some other fourms that the mg36 does more damage on burst mode. Is this true? and do you have any proof?

Thx in advance
      It's NOT true. EA kinda decieves u when they say:
      Full Auto/Burst
      Med/High Damage

As some people interpret that as, full auto does med damage, burst does high damage. Anyways, med/high damage means between med and high amount of damage.

Comment

Originally posted by TehFunk
        Actually it's not, if u manualy three round bursted on full auto, u would get the same result.

Comment

I tested the PKM and found short bursts are far more accurate than long bursts,so i would assume it goes for the MG36.

With most weapons with auto option use short bursts 2-3 rounds each one,it wont overheat and is far more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by TehFunk

Here I am trying to focus on coming up with a response to a tread and I see this guys freakin avitar.........it is just simply great, now that's an onion booty, looks so nice it makes you wanna cry :cry:

Back on topic, I am not sure but shouldn't all the G36 variations have the same damage rating no matter fire rate? I LOVE my G36E, after I tire of medic I am moving to support on my squad, I like the MG36 now after the patch but before I was not a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
              Actually it's not, if u manualy three round bursted on full auto, u would get the same result.
              Sorry. My mistake. I forgot this isn't counterstrike, where flipping the switch to burst changes everything(FAMAS!!!!!)

Comment

I like the pkm a lot more but the mg36 was much better far range on burst.

Comment

Working...
                X