I need Help, I have 2 questions..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Help, I have 2 questions..?

Will Euro Force work with Special Forces, like add the European Army onto Special Forces or is it only going to work iwth Battlefield 2.?

And on Battlefield 2, is there a Easier way to get the BAsic Explosive Badge other than just usin the **** in battle, cus its hard as hell to get 12 kills with "C4,Claymore,AT Mines"...

Thanks

Re: I need Help, I have 2 questions..?

Originally posted by Syrius187
    Will Euro Force work with Special Forces, like add the European Army onto Special Forces or is it only going to work iwth Battlefield 2.?

And on Battlefield 2, is there a Easier way to get the BAsic Explosive Badge other than just usin the **** in battle, cus its hard as hell to get 12 kills with "C4,Claymore,AT Mines"...

Thanks
    No, euroforce will be part of normal bf2

Its 13 kills with explosives, and if you are looking for ways to get help with it, check out the tips and help section

Comment

Hey PrivateMsg me and ill give you a Technique that will work.

Comment

Why not post it.

Comment

If you're not getting the badge while in battle, what's the point of having it? man...

Comment

I don't know about your first question as I have no interest in Euro forces.

The second question I do know about. Get on a 64 man server like a Karkand one. Play as a sniper and use claymores. Look where you know there will be enemy traffic and just drop a couple of claymores. When they kill enemy, get more ammo and drop more. Keep this up and you will have your badge in no time. It sounds cheesy but it works.
            I just received my veteran explosives badge doing it this way.

Comment

Thanks, all of you.

Comment

Working...
              X